Due to current circumstances, our workshops will be conducted through Zoom video conferencing.
- This event has passed.
Don’t Go Broke in a Nursing Home!
April 4, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Free Senior Workshop
Attend the free workshop, being held at the The Adams Mill Restaurant in Manchester, CT (includes light appetizers).
And learn about the following critical estate planning topics:
- Do you need a will, trust, both or neither?
- Will a revocable living trust protect your assets if you enter a nursing home?
- Can you protect assets from nursing home & long-term care costs.
- What is veterans aid & attendance and who can qualify?
- What’s the difference between revocable & irrevocable trusts?
- What is Medicaid vs Medicare? What does each cover?
- If you enter a nursing home, what assets can you still protect?
- Can you maintain control of your assets upon disability and death?