HOW TO PROTECT YOUR “STUFF” IN 3 EASY STEPS
July 30 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Free Senior Workshop
Attend the free workshop, being held at Brookdale South Windsor located at 1715 Ellington Road, South Windsor, Connecticut.
From I91 take exit 35 A/B for I291 East. Take exit 4. Go straight onto Rt 30-Ellington Road. Drive approximately 5-6 miles. Brookdale South Windsor @ 1715 Ellington Road will be on the right just behind Webster Bank. Brookdale is offering a lite snack and beverages at their 5:00 pm social. The workshop begins promptly at 5:30.
We look forward to meeting you.
Learn about the following critical estate planning topics:
- Do you need a will, trust, both or neither?
- Will a revocable living trust protect your assets if you enter a nursing home?
- Can you protect assets from nursing home & long-term care costs.
- What is veterans aid & attendance and who can qualify?
- What’s the difference between revocable & irrevocable trusts?
- What is Medicaid vs Medicare? What does each cover?
- If you enter a nursing home, what assets can you still protect?
- Can you maintain control of your assets upon disability and death?
Register by filling out the form below: