- This event has passed.
HOW TO PROTECT YOUR “STUFF” IN 3 EASY STEPS
December 3 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Free Senior Workshop
Attend the free workshop, being held at Baker Estate Planning Law, LLC, 117 New London Turnpike, Glastonbury, CT 06033
And learn about the following critical estate planning topics:
- Do you need a will, trust, both or neither?
- Will a revocable living trust protect your assets if you enter a nursing home?
- Can you protect assets from nursing home & long-term care costs?
- What is veterans aid & attendance and who can qualify?
- What’s the difference between revocable & irrevocable trusts?
- What is Medicaid vs Medicare? What does each cover?
- If you enter a nursing home, what assets can you still protect?
- Can you maintain control of your assets upon disability and death?